Easy Egg Rolls
All sorts of delicious leftovers can be tucked inside an egg roll wrapper-and they're a cinch to assemble. Coleslaw mix adds fresh
crunch to the filling.
- 1 (16-oz.) package shredded coleslaw mix cup chopped 1 cup cooked meat, poultry, or shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tsp.seasoned pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 (16-oz.) package egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 23mins
1. Stir together first 6 ingredients.
2. Brush water around outer edge of each egg roll wrapper. Spoon Y3 cup filling in center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling, tucking tip of corner under filling; fold left and right corners over filling. Tightly roll filled end toward remaining corner; gently press to seal.
3• Pour oil to depth of 3 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 375'. Fry egg rolls, in batches, 3
to 4 minutes or until golden brown; drain on paper towels. Serve immediately. *