Red Curry-Glazed Salmon
- 4 5-ounce pieces salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- kosher salt and black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Heat broiler. Place the salmon on a foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix together the curry paste, oil, sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dividing evenly, brush the salmon with the curry paste mixture.
2. Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes.