Tex-Mex Turkey Burgers
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 can chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned roasted green chili peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with your clean hands.
Form gently into 4-6 patties.
Grill until cooked through, turning once halfway.