Crunchy Chicken Fingers
- INGREDIENTS:•1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce
PREPARATION DIRECTIONS:1.RINSE chicken; pat dry. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place four on sheet of plastic wrap or wax paper. Beat eggs with milk in shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs on another sheet of plastic wrap or wax paper.
2.DIP chicken pieces in flour. Shake to remove any excess. Dip in egg mixture. Roll in bread crumbs. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
3.HEAT 1 cup oil in 10 or 12-inch skillet to 375ºF. Add chicken pieces. Do not crowd skillet. Fry 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning occasionally. Remove from pan. Drain on paper towel. Serve immediately with Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce.