Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 1 cup Sour Cream, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1-1/2 cups Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
HEAT oven to 350°F.
MIX chicken, soup, 1 cup cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream and 3 Tbsp. cilantro until well blended. Spoon down centers of tortillas, adding about 1/4 cup to each; roll up.
PLACE, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with salsa and remaining cheese.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining sour cream and cilantro.