Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pkg (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
2. Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake in preheated 375 F oven 8 to 10 mins or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.