- 1 1/4 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 pkg Strawberry Jell-o powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
Mix crumbs and butter. Press 1 cup firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch pan.
Combine strawberries, jello powder, sugar and lemon extract in a saucepan. Bring berrymixture to a boil. Simmer 3 minutes or until jelly powder is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool 20 minutes. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
Pour berry mixture over the crust. Chill 3 hours or until firm. Cover with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)