Buffalo Chicken "Cupcakes"
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 4 per cupcake
- 2 c cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped up small
- 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese wedges, chopped
- 3 T Buffalo wing sauce (I used Anchor Bar brand)
- 1/2 a celery stalk, chopped small
- 16 wonton wrappers (typically found in the produce section)
- 4 oz (1 cup) reduced fat 2% shredded cheddar cheese
Adapted from emilybites.com
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl, combine the chicken, cheese wedges and wing sauce. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high. Stir to combine until chicken mixture is fully coated with cheese and wing sauce. Stir in the chopped celery pieces.
3. Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the chicken mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle about half the cheddar cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining ingredients.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.