- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/8 TSP Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Cup firmly packed brown sugar, light or dark
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup White chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup Butterscotch chips
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 (1 Stick) butter, melted
- 1 . Swap the butterscotch chips for peanut butter chips.
- 2 . Use all white chocolate chips, strawberry extract instead of vanilla, and a dash of pink or red food coloring to make strawberry blondes.
- 3 . Try adding a graham cracker crust.
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray pan (8x8) with pam.
3. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together with fork.
4. Add brown sugar and vanilla to a medium bowl.
5. Lightly whisk egg in a separate bowl.
6. Melt butter in microwave.
7. Add melted butter and chips to brown sugar and mix.
8. Add flour mixture and stir.
9. Add in egg and stir.
10. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
11. Bake in oven 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
12. Cool at least 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving.