By Side Passion
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup water, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless beef top round steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Hot cooked rice
Preparation time 25mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large resealable bag, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder; add beef. Seal bag and turn to coat.
In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef is no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
Stir-fry broccoli and onion in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes. Return beef to pan.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice.
You'll also love
- SHRIMP-SALAD PITAS 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with Cilantro Sauce 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Grape Sherbet 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon and Cilantro Breakfast... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir fry... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Frosted Carrot Cake OMM with Pecans 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped, Broccoli-Cheese... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chateaubriand (Beef Tenderloin) 4.3/5 (16 Votes)