Thai Chicken Wings with Peanut Sauce Recipe from
- 24 chicken wing drummettes (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup no-calorie, heat-stable, granular sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Place chicken in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Combine salsa, the 2 tablespoons peanut butter, the lime juice, the 2 teaspoons soy sauce, and the ginger. Pour over chicken wings. Toss to coat.
2 Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
3 Meanwhile, for the peanut sauce, in a small saucepan use a whisk to combine sugar substitute, the 1/4 cup peanut butter, the 3 tablespoons soy sauce, the water, and garlic. Heat over medium-low heat until mixture is smooth, whisking occasionally; set aside (mixture will thicken as it cools).
4 Drain chicken, discard cooking liquid. Return chicken to slow cooker. Gently stir in peanut sauce. Keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. Makes 12 servings (2 pieces per serving).
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (383 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)