Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp four
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp yellow food coloring
- 1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9 in baking pan.
Bake for 25 min.
Place cream cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into partially baked crust.
Bake for an additional 15 min or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Spread sour cream over top; refrigerate. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)