Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375. In a large bowl, too cauliflower, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spread cauliflower mixture on a baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to brown and the cauliflower is tender-crisp when pierced with a fork.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)