Layered Spinach Dip
- 1 can (13-1/2 oz.) DEL MONTE® Whole Leaf Spinach
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream garlic or chive dip
- 1/2 cup celery , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red sweet pepper , finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese , grated
Adapted from delmonte.com
1.Drain spinach; squeeze out excess liquid. Chop spinach. Stir together cream cheese, dip, celery and sweet pepper in bowl. Divide mixture in half. Stir spinach into one part and Parmesan cheese into remaining part.
2.Spread half of Parmesan mixture into 1-quart bowl or soufflé dish lined with plastic wrap. Spread half of spinach mixture over. Repeat layers. Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight.
3.Uncover, invert dish and remove plastic wrap to serve with crackers or vegetable dippers, if desired.
Prep Time 20 Minutes