Classic 5-Ingredient Corn Casserole
It is such a simple recipe but the taste and texture is phenomenal and will have you coming back for just one more bite. Even the smell while it is baking is enough to make you drool.
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- Stick butter
- Can cream corn
- Can regular corn, undrained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from lifewiththecrustcutoff.com
Place the cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave 1 minute or until butter is melted.
Whisk together till most of the lumps are gone.
Add in the 2 boxes of cornbread mix.
Stir in the 2 cans of corn un-drained.
Pour batter into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
Place into a preheated 350°F oven and bake for 45 minutes until golden.
You'll also love
- Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Pork and beans and hot dog... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Mushrooms and Noodles 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- HONEY GARLIC BAKED CAULIFLOWER 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Beef Stew 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Crustless Mini Quiche Muffins 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab & Sweet Corn Soup 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Southern Living's Cornbread... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)