Thai Chicken Pasta
- 3 ounces uncooked multigrain linguine
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
•Cook linguine according to package directions.
• Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine the salsa, peanut butter, orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Add the chicken; heat through.
• Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 2 servings.