Applesauce Oatmeal Pancakes
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoon sugarless applesauce (recipe also found in Recipe Finder)
- 4 egg whites
•In a bowl, combine the oats, flours and baking powder. In another bowl, combine milk, applesauce and egg whites; add to dry ingredients and mix well.
• Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a heated griddle coated with cooking spray. Cook until bubbles appear on the top; turn and cook until lightly browned. Yield: 5 servings ( 2 pancakes each).
Recipes with Base Mix: Sugarless Applesauce
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 1 starch; also, 91 calories, 323 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 15 gm carbohydrate, 5 gm protein, trace fat.
You'll also love
- Blackberry Pudding Cobbler 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Quinoa 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cranberry Yogurt Muffins 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe