Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1 graham cracker pie crust – 6 oz.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 6 oz soft cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Chocolate Glaze: 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
Beat cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in milk until smooth. Add lemon juice, vanilla and egg and mix well.
Arrange berries on bottom of crust.
Slowly pour cheese over fruit.
Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes until center is almost set. Cool
Over low heat, melt chocolate with ¼ cup whipping cream. Cook and stir until smooth and thickened. Immediately spread over pie.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)