Broccoli Cheese Soup
1 cup equals 135 claories
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) reduced fat reduced sodim condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) reduced fat, reduced socium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried parsly flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cups shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. In a large sauce pan, combine the soups, mild, onion, parsley, garlic powder and pepper.
2. Stir in broccoli and potatoes; heat through.
3. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.