Cranberry Grape Compote
- 12 oz package cranberries, fresh or frozen (no need to thaw)
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat bring cranberries , grapes, sugar and 1/2 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until most of the cranberries have popped and grapes are falling apart, 10-15 minutes.
Remove from heat, add salt & stir. Let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cutlets with Asparagus,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crostini with Thyme Roasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple-Balsamic Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Angel Food Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cranberry Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops w/Grapefruit-Onion Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp, Grapefruit & Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)