Zucchini Carrot Cupcakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup grated zucchini (about 1 small one)
- 1 cup grated carrot
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cupcake pan with 12 paper muffin liners.
In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In a large bowl beat sugar, eggs, canola oil, and vanilla for 1 minute.
Beat together wet and dry ingredients by hand until no traces of flour remain. Stir in zucchini, carrot, and walnuts.
Spoon batter into paper liners. Bake cupcakes for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a rack.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)