Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
The Hawaiian Bread rolls provide a sweet contrast to the savory flavors of ham, Gruyere cheese and the chive and onion cream cheese. Make them the night ahead and pop them in the oven about 20 minutes before you are ready to serve. They will melt in your mouth!
- 1 (12 count) package Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 pound shaved Black Forest ham
- 12 slices Gruyere cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cheese spread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cut all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom. Top with Gruyere cheese slices.
On each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread. Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for at least 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow to sit in fridge overnight.)
Place sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350°F oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through. Enjoy!
Yield: 12 servings.
You'll also love
- Orange Creamsicle Jello 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Taco Bell Taco Sauce Recipe 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cavatini Pizza Hut 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Adobo 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Lobster Rolls with Curry Mayo 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Swirly Dogs from your Bread Machine 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches 4.4/5 (12 Votes)