- Add in's:
- 1 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3-4 Cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 TSP salt
- 1 TSP Vanilla or extract of choice
- 1-4 TBSP Whole milk or heavy cream
- Food coloring
- A few tablespoons of powdered drink mix like lemonade
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. In mixer bowl, beat the butter a little.
2. Add in the sugar slowly.
3. Add in the salt.
4. Add in the cream one tablespoon at a time.
For thinner frosting add more milk or liquid
For thicker frosting add more sugar
A drop of blue or lilac food coloring to make frosting white if it's too yellow
The higher the butter quality (AA or AAA) the whiter the butter