- 1 1/4 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 can beer
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 red and green pepper
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Cook first 4 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat stirring often, until meat is no longer pink.
2. Stir in beer and cook 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon mixture into slow cooker, stir in remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.