Chocolate Mint Parfaits
- 2 cups plus 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 pkg (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Mint Andes candies, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Whisk 2 cups milk and pudding for 2 minutes in a large bowl; set aside. Beat the sugar, cream cheese extract and remaining milk in a small bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon half the pudding into four parfait glasses. Top with half cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
Garnish with candies if desired.