Lunch-Week 1-Avocado with Bell Peppers and Tomatoes
2012 Whole Living Action Plan
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Pinch cayenne
- Coarse salt
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and seeded
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro, plus leaves for garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, garlic, and cayenne. Season with salt.
Scoop out meat from avocado halves and chop. Transfer to a bowl and add bell pepper, tomatoes, scallion, and cilantro.
Drizzle with dressing and season with salt. Gently stir to combine. Spoon mixture into avocado shells. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Muffins 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Bread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Wonton Cups with Cream Cheese and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Snack-Week1-Cranberry Pumpkin Seed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom, and Sun-dried... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Green Tomato Relish - Grandma... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado Nacho Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Bisque with Red Bell Pepper... 4/5 (1 Votes)