Make-Ahead Unstuffed Shells
- 4 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 65mins
COOK pasta as directed on pacakge, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in marinara sauce; simmer on medium heat 2 min. Remove from heat.
DRAIN pasta. Mix cooking creme, basil and Parmesan in large bowl; stir in pasta. Spread half the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of pasta mixture and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella; cover with foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
HEAT oven to 375ºF. Bake casserole, covered, 40 to 45 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 30 min.