Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon & Cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 lb. small red potatoes - quartered
- 1 tbs. chopped parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 16mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss lightly.
Spoon into lightly greased 13X9 baking dish; cover with foil.
Bake 40 min. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 min. pr until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Lemon Flan Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Creme... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southern-Style Corned Beef and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soy and Cola Braised Pork Shoulder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Vindaloo 0/5 (0 Votes)