Mushroom Tilapia in oil Packets
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
Preheat oven to 400. Cut a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil twice the size of a baking sheet. Arrange mushrooms and tomatoes on foil. Sprinkle vegetables with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place fillets on vegetables. Sprinkle fish with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, garlic, and thyme. Seal fish in foil. Place packet on baking sheet.
Bake 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.