- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-fat sour cream, divided
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chunky salsa, drained
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream and taco seasoning until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in cheddar cheese and chilies.
Transfer to a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set.
Spread remaining sour cream evenly over top. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until topping is set.
Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
Just before serving, spread salsa over cheesecake. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables.