Chicken Breast with Orange Glaze
- 1 tbs. butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp. conrstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Melt butter in 8-inch skillet or 3-qt. saucepan over med. heat. Cook chicken in butter about 15 mins., turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest piece is cut.
While chicken is cooking, mix conrstarch and mustard in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Place chicken on serving plate, cover to keep warm. Discard any juices left in the skillet.
To make the glaze, pour orange mixture into skillet. Heat to boiling over med. heat, stirring constantly. Boil about 1 min, stirring constantly, until glaze is thickened. Pour over chcken.
You'll also love
- Tripe-Cheese Broccoli Puff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham and Broccoli Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date & Nut Pinwheel Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Broccoli,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with Lemon-Saffron Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Loaf Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Taco Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)