Orecchiette with Broccoli, Tomatoes & Sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 oz hot or sweet Italian sausage,
- casings removed
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb Orecchiette or pasta shells
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute garlic for 30 seconds; add sausage and cook, breaking up pieces with a wooden spoon for about 6 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until juice has evaporated and sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes.
Bring pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta as directed. Stir in broccoli for final 2 minutes of cooking.
Drain, return to pot and toss with sauce.
You'll also love
- Shrimp with Lemon-Saffron Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- savory cheddar zucchini muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream of Carrot Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- South Shore Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli & Cheese Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- foil pack chicken and broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- green chili and smoked chorizo... 0/5 (0 Votes)