Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze
a delicately sweett brown sugar rub will make these some of the tastiest chops you'll ever eat.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 lamb chops
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, ginger, tarragon, cinnamon, pepper, garlic powder and salt.
2. Preheat grill for high heat.
3. Brush grill grate lightly with oil, and arrange lamb chops on grill. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.