Shrimp, Sweet Red Pepper and Pasta
Inspired by John Frasca, who bought me a jar of sweet red peppers.
Recipe for 6.
- 3/8 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 4 pickled sweet red peppers chopped
- 1/2 pound of raw medium shrimp peeled
- 1/2 pound of (your choice) pasta
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbl spoons of chopped Italian parsley
1. Heat oil, add garlic stir until brown.
2. Add peppers and onions. stir until tender.
3. Add shrimp, cook until pink
4. Pour over pasta.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan and Italian parsley on top.