These are rich, yummy layered squares that require no bowl or mixing. They are very easy to make and come out wonderful.
- 4 to 6 tablespoons butter, melted (many reviewers prefer the higher amount)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup nuts, of choice
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) cans sweetened milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from food.com
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Spread melted butter in a 9 x 13 pan.
3. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
4. Add the nuts, chips and coconut, sprinkling evenly over crumbs.
5. Cover all with condensed milk.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Allow to cool and cut into squares.