Cinnamon Spice Coffee
- 10 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup steamed or heated soy milk
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Adapted from health.com
Combine ground coffee, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a coffee filter. Brew with 6 cups water in a coffeemaker.
Then mix together steamed or heated soy milk, agave nectar, and unsweetened cocoa powder. Pour coffee into 6 mugs and top with soy milk mixture. So good.
43 Calories per mug