- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso® Vegetable Classics hearty tomato soup
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
1.Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
2.Stir in taco seasoning mix, soup, beans and corn; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened.
3.Meanwhile, place tortilla chips in 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over chips. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4.Spread cooked beef mixture evenly over melted cheese. Top with tomato, lettuce and sour cream. Serve immediately.