Easy Slow-Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Italian Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 lb. beef stew meat, cut into 1-1/4-inch cubes
- 1 lb. small red potatoes (about 8), cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 large carrots, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 large onion, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 cup water
MIX first 4 ingredients in slow cooker. Add all remaining ingredients except flour and water; toss to coat. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours).
TRANSFER meat and vegetables to serving bowl with slotted spoon; cover to keep warm.
MIX flour and water until well blended. Whisk into juices in slow cooker; cover. Cook on HIGH 15 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened; spoon over meat and vegetables.