Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- really good baked omelette
- This is another one from All Recipes. Usually these egg dishes have bread in them but this one does not
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 pound bacon - cooked, and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 .Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8 inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2 .In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. With an electric mixer, beat until frothy. Blend in salt and hot pepper sauce. Stir in bacon, olives, tomatoes, green onions, mushrooms and cheese. Pour into prepared pan, and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- 3 .Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until eggs are set in the center.