- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 jars (4 1/2oz each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- dash of pepper
- 1 package (16oz) wide egg noodles
- cooked & drained
- 2 packages (3 1/2 oz each) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
Cooking time 1mins
1. In a pan brown beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain. Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper, heat through.
2. Spoon 4 cups into a 5qt slow cooker. Top with half the noodles, pepperoni and cheese. Repeat the layers.
3. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted.
1 servings equals 534 calories