- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 eggs [ well beaten]
- 2 cups very ripe bananas smashed
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 31mins
1. Blend first five ingredients
2. Mix in nuts
3. Combine remaining ingredients and blend.
4. Add all at once to dry mix stirring only to moisten.
5. Grease bottom only of large loaf pan
6. spread evenly into corners
7. sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
8. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 mins
9. after moving from oven turn on side while still in pan.
let cool for 10 mins than remove from pan.