Maple-Glazed Stuffed Roast Pork
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 pork loin (2 lb.), butterflied
- 2 Tbsp. maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
MELT butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add apples; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Add water and stuffing mix; cover. Let stand 5 min.; mix lightly.
SPOON stuffing mixture onto cut-side of meat to within 1/2 inch of edge. Roll up, jelly-roll fashion, starting at one short end. Place seam-side down, in roasting pan sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 1 hour. Mix syrup, mustard and rosemary; spread over meat. Bake 20 min. or until meat is done (160°F). Let stand 15 min. before slicing to serve.
Prepare using STOVE TOP Apple Stuffing Mix.
Have a butcher butterfly the pork loin for you.