Lemon Fluff Dessert
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
• Pour milk into a small metal bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl.
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
• Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling
• water. Stir in lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until syrupy,
• about 1-1/2 hours.
• In a small bowl, combine crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons
• for garnish. Press remaining crumbs onto the bottom of a 13-in. x
• 9-in. dish. Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form. Beat gelatin
• until tiny bubbles form. Fold milk into gelatin. Pour over prepared
• crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until
• set. Cut into squares.