Blonde Brownies 5
- 12 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 8-3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 4 cups butter
- 12 cups packed brown sugar
- 12 egg
- 3/4 cup vanilla extract
- 8 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 350.
Measure flour. Add baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift again. Add chopped nuts. Mix well and set aside.
Melt butter. Add brown sugar and mix well. If shortening is used, add 1 tablespoon hot water. Cool slightly.
Add egg (beaten) and vanilla. Blend well. Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing well.
Spread pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.