Apple Pie Party Dip
This also works well with peaches. Serve with cinnamon-sugar pita chips to save some time, or make your own, as shown in this recipe.
- 1 1/3 cup apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 70mins
Combine all the dip ingredients in a bowl, then cover and refrigerate the mixture until chilled.
Brush the tortillas with butter, then cut them into wedges.
Arrange the wedges on a greased baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and bake at 350ºF until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let them cool before serving.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.5/5 (207 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Pudding 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Mini Crab Cakes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Desserts - Banana Split Pie... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry Spice Cake 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Angel Lush with Pineapple 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Corn Dogs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- How To Make A Perfect Steamed... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)