- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3/8 cup olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) can canned crabmeat, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 20 buttery round crackers, crushed
- Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Panko (Japenese bread crumbs) or regular dry bread crumbs
- Aioli Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2-1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over high heat. Saute green onions briefly until tender; cool slightly.
2. Combine crabmeat, sauteed green onions, eggs, mayonnaise, dry mustard, crushed crackers, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning, salt and pepper. Form into 1/2 inch thick patties. Coat the patties with bread crumbs.
3. Heat 3/8 cup oil in skillet over medium high heat. Cook cakes until golden brown on each side (about 5 minutes a side). Drain briefly on paper towels and serve hot.
Sauce - Stir all together and chill.