Lemon Chicken Herb StirFry
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 1/2 tsp. peanut oil
- 2 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, julienne cut
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 can (8ox) bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 cup Lawry's Herb and garlic marinade with lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. EACH soy sauce and sesame seed.
- 1/2 tsp. arrowroot
- 1 can(11oz) mandarin orange segments, drained.(opt)
- 3 cups hot cooked rice.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
In large wok or skillet, heat oil. Add onion and carrot; saute 5 mins. Add chicken, broccoli and bamboo shoots; stir fry 7-9 mins. until chicken is no longer pink in center. In small bowl, whisk together Herb& garlic marinade with lemon juice, soy sauce and arrowroot. Add to skillet; continue cooking, stirring constantly, until sauce forms a glaze. Stir in orange segments. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve over hot rice