Farmers Breakfast Pizza
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1 cup shredded peeled russet potato
- Ground black pepper
- 4 pork sausage links (about 4 ounces), cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, score a 1 1/2-inch border around the edge of the pastry sheet. Prick the center of the pastry sheet thoroughly with a fork.
Stir the sour cream, cheese and potato in a medium bowl. Spread the potato mixture on the pastry sheet to the border. Season with the black pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Arrange the sausage on the pastry. Carefully crack 1 egg into each corner on the potato mixture.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the eggs are softly set. Sprinkle with the green onions and additional cheese, if desired