I make this chili recipe often for good reason because everyone loves Papa's chili. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and or shredded cheese.
- 4 cups left over pinto beans with soup or 2 large cans kidney beans
- 1 to 2 pounds ground beef (depends how meaty you want it)
- 1 can tomatoes, diced, with garlic and onion or dice up your own garlic and onions
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 4 cups water (more or less depending on how thick/thin you want the chili)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Brown ground beef, drain.
Add beef and all ingredients in large pot, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer at least an hour.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken with Cajun Cream... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Kale, Bacon, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Make Ahead Chicken Taco Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Secrets Of Cooking Beef Prime Rib... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Caramel Apples 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandma's Roast Beef (MS) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)