Chicken Salad Sandwiches
A lightened version of the classic chicken salad sandwich.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, chilled (I used leftover roasted chicken, but poached also works well)
- 1/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp canola oil mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp country Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, (scallions), thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices whole grain bread
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayo, vinegar, and mustard. Fold in the scallions and season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold in the chopped chicken.
Layer a few pieces of lettuce onto the bread slices and spoon on the chicken salad.